Be the mobile app development expert in the room. This certificate builds on the skills you learned in the Mobile App Development Essentials for Android program by teaching you advanced skills that culminate in your planning, building and launching your own app in the Google Play Store.
The Mobile App Development Essentials for Android Certificate includes this course:
- ITC 104 Advanced Mobile App Development for Android
(Successful completion of the Mobile App Development Essentials for Android Certificate a required prerequisite before enrolling in this program.)
Why Should I Choose this Program?
- Collaborative learning through multiple weekly live work sessions
- Expert teaching faculty from UNC Charlotte's College of Computing and Informatics
- Certificate stackable with the Mobile App Development Essentials for Android Certificate
- Students must complete both the ITC102 course on Introduction to Coding for Mobile Apps (or pass the competency evaluation) and ITC103 on Mobile App Development for Android before beginning this course.
- Students must supply their own computer and internet access.
- Computer should have at least 16GB of RAM and at least a dual-core processor
- No textbook is required for this course.