This course focuses on the various roles and responsibilities of Institutional Effectiveness (IE) practitioners in different institutional contexts. IE Offices provide consultation, training and support related to student success, sound strategic planning, institutional accreditation compliance, and data-driven decision-making. This requires fostering relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Identify the essential functions of institutional effectiveness practitioners
- Identify practices in fostering stakeholder relationships
- Identify competing stakeholder perspectives on the value of IE
- Identify knowledge, skills, abilities, and dispositions of effective IE practitioners
- Identify personal areas of strength and areas for development
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Institutional Effectiveness Certificate : Required
4-6 hours per week
Learn More about the Institutional Effectiveness Certificate Program
Complete the form below to learn more about our Institutional Effectiveness Certificate Program.