Course OverviewThis course envisions Indian dance as a communal and global practice connecting and empowering students to seek people, resources, and networks. In this course, students will work individually with the instructor to develop projects involved with teaching, choreography, or arts administration that will require a thorough understanding of one’s field on one end, and significant networking on the other.
- Develop a project from scratch by thinking through both logistical and creative questions
- Network with local communities of practice
- Seek grants from funding agencies by creating a successful proposal
- Develop a creative work sample for submission to grant organizations
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Indian Classical Dance Pedagogy Certificate : Required