ITC106 - Advanced Mobile App Development for iOS
Advanced Mobile App Development for iOS gives you the advanced skills you need to be the expert in the room for devices using the iOS platform. This course will build on the skills you learned in Mobile App Development Essentials for iOS by teaching you advanced skills that culminate in your planning, building and launching your own app in the Apple App Store.
This is an 8 week course using the flipped classroom model. As with ITC105, this course will utilize a mix of recorded faculty lectures and twice a week live online classes where you can work with other students and receive one-on-one support from experienced faculty.
Topics taught in this course include:
- Concurrency and Multithreading, Thread Communication and Notifications
- Making REST API calls, API interfacing, XML and JSON Parsing (Alamofire and SwiftyJSON Libraries)
- API Management and Collaboration using Postman
- Image Download, Upload and Caching
- Firebase Integration, Firestore Data Storage, Firebase File Storage, Firebase Authentication, and Firebase Cloud Functions
- Push Notifications
- Integration with Location Services and Apple MapKit
- Deploying your first app on the Apple App Store
- Students must pass the ITC105 course
- Students must supply their own computer and internet access
- Computers must have at least 16GB of RAM and at least a dual core processor (i5 or i7 at least).
- No textbooks are required.
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Mobile App Development Certificate : Required
- Mobile App Development for IOS Certificate : Required
For More Information
Next Start Date
All course materials will be provided electronically.
View registration, refund and cancellation policies