Prove Your Digital Marketing Skills
A 10-Week Online, Mentored Certificate Course
Fully online with optional weekly live, interactive group sessions
- Industry expert guest speakers
- Real-world projects with hands-on practice
- Strategic Digital Marketing Playbook
- In-demand tech certifications
- Assessments and feedback from mentors
This Digital Marketing Science certificate course will transform you into a complete digital marketer with expertise in the most in-demand marketing domains. Fast-track your career in digital marketing with practical training and technical certifications you can apply on the job. Delivered online, this comprehensive program is taught by industry experts and supplemented with live/online mentor-led sessions.
Industry-Recognized Certifications and Qualifications
The curriculum in this course qualifies or certifies you for several in-demand certifications:
- Google Ads Search Certification (the leading online advertising platform)
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (a web analytics powerhouse)
- HubSpot Email Marketing Certification (customizable, full-stack CRM)
In addition to learning about several other highly marketable certifications, you will gain knowledge and build new skills in the following:
- Web Analytics. Determine the appropriate key performance indicators for any type of website. Make appropriate recommendations to an ecommerce website based on the conversion funnel.
- Search Engine Optimization. Understand how search engines work. Use this knowledge to make recommendations to a website on how it can improve its search engine rankings.
- Search Engine Marketing. Understand the mechanics of paid search ranking. Evaluate paid search campaign data and recommend changes that will improve conversion rates.
- Social Media Marketing. Utilize knowledge of social media tactics to design an effective social media campaign.
- Email Marketing. Understand best practices in email marketing. Analyze email marketing campaign data. Recommend changes that will improve campaign effectiveness.
- Reputation Management. Implement online reputation management tactics to improve the reputation of a brand.
- Digital Marketing Strategy. Create a digital marketing strategy and plan with a target market, key messages, recommended channels and lead capture recommendations for a real business.
- Career Starters—Recent grads and college students.
- Career Changers—People looking to try something new after working several years in a single job or career.
- Reentries—People who have spent a few years out of the workforce as a stay-at-home parent and now want to return to work.
- Career Enhancers—Professionals seeking to update their skills for promotion or more responsibility.
- Entrepreneurs—People who want an overview of key areas of responsibilities and best practices in digital marketing.
You should expect to spend four to six hours each week engaging with on-demand content created by industry experts including hands-on activities and assignments in the online learning portal. Additionally, optional (but recommended) weekly live/online group sessions (two hours) are available for engaging in real time with peers, experts and mentors.
GreenFig—Our Curriculum Partner
This Digital Marketing Science certificate course is provided in partnership with GreenFig, a market-driven education company that delivers innovative programs to prepare learners for the demands of today's economy.