Sales Operations Science
A 10-Week Online Mentored Certificate Course featuring Salesforce Sales Cloud
Fully online with optional weekly live/online mentor-led peer roundtables.
Effective operations are central to maximizing a team’s sales performance. In this 10-week course, you’ll engage in best practices from leading experts, master critical concepts and strategies, and put your new skills to the test with hands-on practice in your individualized Salesforce Sales Cloud Developer environment. You’ll also create a Strategic Sales Operations Playbook to help a real-world company reach more prospects, produce more pipeline, improve key processes, and generate more revenue.
- Instruction by industry experts
- Real-world projects with hands-on practice
- 14 Salesforce Trailhead badges
- Demos and exercises in your Salesforce Developer environment
- Live/online access to mentors
- Sales, sales ops, or business-focused professionals looking to have immediate impact on sales and revenue by increasing knowledge and skills gaps, upgrade long-term growth potential
- CRM-certified administrators looking to gain “big picture” understanding of Sales Operations
- Individuals considering a career in a sales-related capacity who want to build new skill sets and gain in-demand Salesforce Trailhead badges
- Working professionals looking to expand their career opportunities by becoming more knowledgeable in sales-focused aspects of the business (i.e., finance, business operations, HR or other related fields)
- Entrepreneurs seeking to grow their business by utilizing a set of sales tools
You should expect to spend four to six hours each week completing assignments engaging with content created by industry experts, including hands-on activities and assignments in the online learning portal (LMS). Additionally, optional (but recommended) weekly mentor-led peer roundtables (one hour) are available for engaging live/online.
GreenFig - Our Curriculum Partner
This Sales Operations Science certificate course is provided in partnership with GreenFig, a market-driven education company that delivers innovative programs to prepare learners for the demands of today's economy.