This program provides advanced training of four of the most-widely used total quality management methodologies and frameworks in the industry today (Lean, DMAIC, DMADV and Agile). The course covers advanced topics on the Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools used to improve existing processes, design new processes, or reduce waste from existing processes. Participants will gain the Leadership, Project Coaching, and Data Analysis skills needed to mentor Black Belts and Green Belts through their Lean Six Sigma projects. They will also practice using the skills it takes to run a Lean Six Sigma program office within their organization.
Why Should I Choose this Program?
- Lean Six Sigma methodology and the Agile framework is increasingly important across a wide range of industries as companies look for ways to improve processes, create efficiencies, and ensure consistent quality within their operations to serve clients and customers.
- Earning your Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt demonstrates your high-level expertise in lean six sigma methods while providing value for your company as well increasing your professional development career growth.
Who Should Attend?
- Those wanting to become a process improvement expert
- Black Belts looking to mentor others who lead larger process improvement projects within an organization
- Employees that want to teach the Six Sigma methodology to Green Belts and Black Belts
- Those looking to run a Lean Six Sigma program office
Watch the 20 online videos and complete all corresponding assignments that will be graded by your Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt instructor.
Attend all coaching calls with your Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Instructor until your Capstone project is complete (up to 51 weeks of coaching).
- Coach 4 Black Belt or Green Belt projects end to end with the help of a Certified Master Black Belt Coach
- Coach 2 lean activities end to end with the help of a Certified Master Black Belt Coach
- Pass your final MBB test with a score of 70% or greater
Note: Coaching is included in the price of your Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification
To earn the certification, you must complete the following two steps in order:
- Complete the online coursework (entitled "Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification" when you register) and earn at least a 70% on the end-of-course exam
- Complete a coaching project (entitled "Coaching Portion -- Master Black Belt Certification" when you register)
Once you successfully complete both the online and coaching portions of the course, you will earn the Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification and will receive an electronic certificate, a paper certificate (which will be mailed to you), and a Credly badge for use on LinkedIn, etc.