This program provides advanced training of four of the most-widely used total quality management methodologies and frameworks in the industry today (Lean, DMAIC, DMADV and Agile). The course covers advanced topics on the Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools used to improve existing processes, design new processes, or reduce waste from existing processes. Participants will gain the Leadership, Project Coaching, and Data Analysis skills needed to mentor Black Belts and Green Belts through their Lean Six Sigma projects. They will also practice using the skills it takes to run a Lean Six Sigma program office within their organization.
- DMAIC methodology (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
- DMADV methodology (Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, Verify)
- Lean methodology
- Advanced Statistics
- Advanced Minitab
- Critical Thinking
- Change Management
- Leadership Skills
- Coaching Skills
- Project Management
- Portfolio Management
- Project Idea Evaluation
- Program Office Management
- How to lead and mentor Black Belts
- How to mentor those who lead larger Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Advanced Data Analysis, Leadership, and Coaching Skills
- High level process improvement mindset
- Ability to perform and Interpret advanced Minitab tests
- Those wanting to become a process improvement expert
- Black Belts looking to mentor others who lead larger process improvement projects within an organization
- Employees that want to teach the Six Sigma methodology to Green Belts and Black Belts
- Those looking to run a Lean Six Sigma program office
Watch the 20 online videos and complete all corresponding assignments that will be graded by your Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt instructor.
Attend all coaching calls with your Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Instructor until your Capstone project is complete (up to 51 weeks of coaching).
- Coach 4 Black Belt or Green Belt projects end to end with the help of a Certified Master Black Belt Coach
- Coach 2 lean activities end to end with the help of a Certified Master Black Belt Coach
- Pass your final MBB test with a score of 70% or greater
Note: Coaching is included in the price of your Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification
Applies To The Following Certificate
4-6 hours per week
Learn More about Lean Six Sigma
Complete the form below to learn more about our Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification and receive a link to our free information session.