Online Call Center Supervisor Training
Become a Call Center Supervisor
Every call center needs a supervisor to lead and mentor representatives. This 100% online course will help you build the skills you need to advance your career and become a call center supervisor. Key topics include the setting and tracking KPIs, workforce management and coaching techniques.
According to the Economic Research Institute, call center supervisors earn a median annual salary of $61,000.
WHAT DOES A CALL CENTER SUPERVISOR DO?
Call center supervisors oversee a group of representatives. If a customer call is escalated, the supervisor will handle the issue. Call center supervisors can typically be found on the call floor, assisting and coaching representatives as needed. Call center supervisors typically report into a call center manager.
WHAT ARE A CALL CENTER SUPERVISOR’S MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES?
Every employer will have a different set of responsibilities for their call center supervisors, but common job functions may include:
- Training call center representatives to respond to customer calls and troubleshoot problems
- Dealing with difficult customer calls that have been escalated
- Monitoring and evaluating representative performance
- Providing coaching or taking corrective action when needed
- Learn the essentials of leading a call center team, including performance management, time management, and coaching techniques
- Understand how to build a quality monitoring form, host calibration meetings, create the voice of the customer programs, quality monitoring programs and interaction analytics programs
There are no prerequisites to taking this course.
CONTACT CENTER BASICS
THE POWER OF ONE
FIRST CLASS PHONE SKILLS
MANAGING CHALLENGING CALLERS
LIVE CHAT ESSENTIALS
SOCIAL MEDIA CUSTOMER SERVICE
CALL CENTER SUPERVISION ESSENTIALS
THE ART OF COACHING
SALES COACHING FOR SUPERVISORS
SUCCESSFUL TEAM LEADERSHIP
MEET PERFORMANCE GOALS
CALL CENTER TIME MANAGEMENT
WFM – INTRODUCTION
This course is completely self-paced. However, additional support will be provided by email.