Course OverviewICDE Ecosystem is designed as a refresher course on the ecosystem of dance in India reflecting on important historical figures, styles, genres, and organizations. Indian Classical dance-artists from multiple continents share their views on working in the field in different contexts. Students will learn basics of pedagogy and how to situate their teaching of dance technique. This course provides a broad understanding of the field that takes into account its international scope and appeal.
- Learn about Indian Classical Dance (ICD) as a genre
- Learn about the international scope and appeal of the form
- Apply pedagogical concepts about studio teaching
- Create individualized pedagogical pathways in technique in this traditional teaching and learning model
Applies To The Following Certificate
- Indian Classical Dance Pedagogy Certificate : Required