Whether a leader or an individual contributor, everyone has the responsibility for creating an inclusive culture. In this course you gain a deeper understanding of DEI and why it is important. You will learn about your role and responsibilities as well as steps you can take to enhance your effectiveness in influencing and creating an inclusive culture. You will also gain insights into common myths and misconceptions and understand the legalities you need to know related to DEI. This course will provide you with strategies to help you and your organization achieve and sustain an inclusive culture where DEI is the norm.
- Defining Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- The Business Case for Inclusion: Why DEI Matters to Organizations
- Common Myths and Misconceptions About DEI
- Core Leadership Qualities for Inclusion / Psychological Safety
- Roles And Responsibilities of Leadership and Everyone
- Managing And Minimizing Unconscious Biases
- Keeping It Legal and Avoiding Legal Pitfalls and Landmines
- Fostering An Environment Where DEI Is the Norm
- Strategies To Achieve and Sustain an Inclusive Culture
- A better understanding of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Knowledge of the core qualities the best and most inclusive leaders and employees exhibit
- Awareness of the role you can play in creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
- Strategies for successful implementation of a DEI culture.