The MPA Public & Nonprofit Management Academy is a professional development program intended for supervisors and high-potential staff working in the government and nonprofit sectors. The focus during the 3-day program is on key skills needed for management success in the unique environment of government and/or nonprofit and integrates concepts provided by MPA faculty from UNC Charlotte with practical knowledge and experience from local community leaders.
For session information please visit MPA Public & Nonprofit Management Academy
- Ethical and leadership challenges, including working with elected officials and boards
- How to set goals, measure outcomes, and evaluate success
- Strategies for securing resources in a competitive environment
- How to manage projects and work collaboratively
- Understanding cutting-edge theory and how to apply it in practice
- Developing a new network of professional contacts
Applies To The Following Certificate
- MPA Public & Nonprofit Management Academy : Required
Learn More about MPA Public Management Academy
Complete the form below to learn more the MPA Public Management Academy program.