The pandemic changed how teams function. Many companies had to evolve from in-person offices to all-remote work to keep things going. When offices reopened, some stayed remote, and others mixed in-person and remote work. This created new challenges for leaders dealing with these types of teams.
Leading Highly Effective Hybrid Teams is a comprehensive 7-hr workshop designed to equip leaders with the knowledge and skills needed to successfully lead teams in a hybrid work environment. Participants will learn strategies for fostering collaboration, communication, and productivity among remote and in-person team members. Through a combination of interactive activities, discussions, and practical exercises, participants will leave this with a clear plan to navigate the challenges and leverage the advantages of hybrid work arrangements. You will be able to lead a great team, no matter where they work.
- The Hybrid Team Model – Advantages vs Disadvantages
- The Hybrid Team Leader – Challenges, Skills & Solutions
- Building a High-Functioning Hybrid Team
- Communication in a Hybrid Environment
- Leveraging Collaboration Tools for Hybrid Teams
- Hybrid Leadership Action Plan
- Articulate the advantages and disadvantages of hybrid work models to make informed decisions.
- Identify specific actions that demonstrate the essential leadership skills required for hybrid teams.
- Analyze leadership approaches in the context of hybrid teams and adapt accordingly.
- Build a high-functioning hybrid team culture of cohesion, inclusion, flexibility, and accountability.
- Develop effective communication strategies tailored to the needs of hybrid and remote teams.
- Utilize technology and tools to facilitate engaging and productive team meetings and experiences.
- Develop a personalized hybrid leadership action plan.