Learning & Development Certificate Program
To earn the Learning & Development Certificate you must complete 10 required courses. Take them in any order.
- Instructional Design
LDS104-006 Tuesday/Thursday, February 28 & March 2, 2023 (evenings) Live Online
- **Essentials of Training Delivery
LDS102-008 Tuesday/Thursday, March 7 & 9, 2023 (evenings) Live Online
- Driving Learning Results with Data
LDS107-005 Tuesday/Thursday, March 28 & 30, 2023 (evenings) Live Online
- Managing Learning Programs
LDS106-005 Tuesday/Thursday, May 2 & 4, 2023 (evenings) Live Online; HRCI Business Credit
- Fundamentals of Virtual Training
LDS108-006 Tuesday/Thursday, May 16 & 18, 2023 (evenings) Live Online
- **Generational and Cultural Impact to Business
HRT126-020 Friday, June 2, 2023 (day) Classroom
- **Change Management and Organization Development
HRT128-017 Tuesday/Thursday, June 6 & 8, 2023 (evenings) Live Online; HRCI Business Credit
- **Coaching for Success
HRT129-016 Wed, June 21, 2023 (day) Classroom
- Courses with "**" indicates that they are held in both fall AND spring (just choose one offering)
- There are no prerequisites
- L&D courses are recognized by ATD Certification Institute to offer APTD and CPTD recertification points, SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP and by HR Certification Institute (HRCI) to offer General/HR and Business recertification credit hours for aPHR, PHR, SPHR, and GPHR certified professionals.
- $275 per course; must be paid in advance. A 5% Early Bird discount or a 15% discount for ATD and SHRM members on each L&D course they attend is available for registrations received two or more weeks prior to the course start date. A bundle price discount is also available for those that pay for all of the courses in the certificate at the time of registration.
- Day classes: 8:30am – 4:30 pm / Evening classes: 6:00pm – 9:30 pm